Sunday, August 10, 2008

Salmon crepes!

Spanish Smoked Paprika Salmon Crepes
with white wine-caramelized red onion, garlic, walnuts, spinach, sharp cheddar, fresh bell pepper, and topped with fresh torn basil, more cheese, tomato, and a drizzle of olive oil.

(the salmon is hidden inside - it was pre-broiled and crumbled inside)





An original recipe (if you can call it a recipe really).

I think the pictures pretty much say it all. =)

PS: You can totally make crepes, or anything for that matter, in stainless steel. I did not realize this until today when I couldn't find my non-stick and had to attempt with my normal pans. I now officially have no reason to use those delicate and debatedly toxic pans. It takes a bit more skill, but not much - high preheat, a little oil, and bam!

PPS: I went dinnerware shopping today. So excited to move in to my own place!

No comments: